VENUE HIRE NEAR SANDBACH
A unique venue in the heart of Smallwood, five minutes’ drive from Junction 17 of the M6.
Our function room, conference room and clinical meeting room, are now available to hire and are suitable for a variety of occasions and events.
- Children’s Parties
- Organised Shows/ Quizzes
- Indoor light exercise classes (Pilates, Yoga, etc.)
- Arts & crafts
- Business meetings
- Group socials
- Music Events
Available to hire:
- Sunday – Thursday, Bank Holidays: 08:00 – 22:00
- Friday and Saturday: 08:00 – Midnight
- Free Car Parking
- Disabled access and facilities
- Baby changing facilities
- PA system available on request
- Caterers kitchen and baby low-level feeding chairs available evenings and weekends (additional fee)
Enquire about our availability
Hall Hiring Agreement
Standard Conditions of Hire
If the Hirer is in any doubt as to the meaning of the following conditions, please consult the Booking Administrator.
1. Hire / Fees / Cancellation
Application for the hire of the hall shall be made to the Booking Administrator by phone, email or online form. Current hire rates are displayed on the website. Setting up time must be included in the time booked.
The Hirer shall be responsible for leaving the premises in the same condition that they found it in accordance with the Hall Hire Checklist. The booking administrator may make an additional charge where the Hirer fails to comply with this condition.
- Deposit of 20% required upon booking.
- Remaining Booking Fee must be paid in full upon receipt of invoice (at least 24 hours before booking).
- A hire agreement is not in force until the hire fee is accepted. If the Hirer wishes to cancel, repayment of the deposit and fees will be at the discretion of the booking administrator and is not guaranteed.
- The administration of bookings will meet current Data Protection Laws.
- The booking administrator may accept an alternative booking where a deposit is not paid within 7 days of the hire date.
- The Hirer must be at least 18 years of age. At least one responsible adult must be present at all times during the let period to ensure adequate supervision.
- The hirer shall be responsible for ensuring that:
- no more than 100 persons occupy the main hall a one time
- no more than 30 persons occupy the Meeting Room at one time
- any chairs and tables are arranged so as to allow free and ready access to exits.
- The Hirer will be responsible for ensuring that all users are aware of the safe and correct use of the equipment and facilities and report any deficiencies or damage.The electrical and mechanical installations of the building must not be altered.
- Fittings, fixtures and decorations of any kind that damage the fabric of the building will not be permitted. The Hirer is required to reimburse for the cost of any damage.
- The Hirer shall ensure that nothing is done on the premises in contravention of the law relating to licensing, gaming, betting and lotteries.
- The Hirer shall ensure that no animals (including birds) except guide dogs are brought into the premises.
- There must be no smoking, at all, in the venue.
- It is the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure good order during an event. Users of the hall MUST ensure that noise is kept to a minimum late at night and when leaving the hall.
- Obtaining relevant licences is the responsibility of the hirer.
- The booking administrator reserves the right to refuse any booking without stating a reason.
- The booking administrator has the right of entry to the venue at all times.
- The Hirer will be responsible for registration and conduct of persons attending the let premises including and ensuring that Security, Fire, Health and Safety requirements are met.
- First Aid materials are on site but there is no public telephone system to summon assistance. The Hirer will need to make their own arrangements.
- The exact address of the provision is Apples & Pears Private Day Nursery, Pear Tree Farm, Back Lane, Smallwood, Sandbach, Cheshire. CW11 2UN. Telephone number 01477 500 253.
- All means of exit from the premises must be kept free from obstruction and immediately available for instant free public exit. Fire doors must remain shut.
- The hirer must not prop open external doors of the hall and fire doors must be kept shut at all times. The only door for exit and entrance of the building is the front door.
- In case of Fire, evacuate, stay out and phone the Fire Brigade.
- Any equipment brought on to the premises by the Hirer should meet the relevant safety requirements and must be removed immediately at the end of the letting.
- The Hirer shall ensure that any electrical appliances brought by them to the premises and used there shall be safe, in good working order, and used in a safe manner.
5. Statutory Obligations & Insurance
- The Hirer must comply with all statutory obligations including the protection of children and race relations. No activity should be carried out which causes offence to other users of the Hall and neighbouring premises.
- It is the responsibility of the Hirer to effect whatever insurance they perceive is necessary to cover their liabilities. The venue’s cover does not extend to the Hirers liabilities.
- The venue shall not be responsible for any damage or loss to any property or injury to any person caused prior to, or during the hire period.
- Hirer to provide Insurance documents for any entertainers which will be agreed at the discretion of the booking administrator.
Version 1 – July 2023